Sunday, November 24, 2013

TedXTampa Bay Talk 2013


TED is a nonprofit devoted to `Ideas Worth Spreading`. It started out in 1984 as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. Since then its scope has become ever broader.

TedTalks are increasingly popular around the world. TedTalk organizers believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world. So they are building a clearinghouse of free knowledge from the world's most inspired thinkers, and also a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other. The presenters are challenged to give the talk of their lives in only 18 minutes or less.

`When I was asked to give a TedXTalk I felt it was a huge honor, but I also got very nervous. I finally could not reject the invitation since I knew this was a great opportunity to get the message out to the word what I believe in, and what I hope can help manta ray research and conservation worldwide.`-said Dr. Csilla Ari.

Her TedXTalk is now online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCfsweIsqdA&list=PLsRNoUx8w3rOZIU1x1qyIXKA_eHcvVkMR


No comments:

Post a Comment